If you are on the fence about splurging on a hot tub, know that you are not alone. Here is a list of 12 benefits to make you certain about purchasing a Bullfrog Spa from the team here at the local Reno spa company, Robert Allen Pools and Spas.
Why Bullfrog Spas Is A Top Choice for Hot Tubs and Spas
This energy efficient spa is built with the highest quality, environmentally friendly materials. The reliable and powerful hydrotherapy experience is made possible with Bullfrog Spas. Bullfrog Spas includes JetPaks™ contoured to your health and wellness needs, you’ll definitely be satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of the ideal hot tub and spa.
12 Benefits of Purchasing a Bullfrog Spa
- Helpful Hydrotherapy: This practice for helping achy muscles or tension has reached peak popularity over the last few years, and Bullfrog Spas come with the ability to soothe you with multiple types of jets. A combination of heat, the buoyancy of the water, and the capabilities of the jets make drastic improvements to your well-being.
- Achieve a deeper sleep: Studies have proven that hot water increases your circulation and lets your body become relaxed. This can aid in lowering your stress levels when you go to bed to help you reach a deeper sleep.
- Easy to Use JetPak System: Because it’s a personalized system that is catered to your individual and health needs, you’ll be on the road to recovery quicker whenever pain or injuries occur. Our hydrotherapy technology and adjustable spa seats target common pain points like your neck, back, or arms. Again, high and low water pressure leads to increased blood circulation, and is just one of the many benefits of a custom JetPak system.
- Custom Tailored to You: Have a favorite seat in your Bullfrog Spa? You can place the bio-engineered JetPak™ anywhere and switch it up if necessary.
- Easy Maintenance: The hot tubs and spas today are precision engineered and built in the USA with a completely wood-free composite structure.
- Year-Round Usage: Bullfrog Spas are known to perform well in environments ranging from scorching summer weather to the wintry blues.
- Alone Time is Possible: With all the hustle and bustle we do on a daily basis, nothing beats getting in some “me time” by soaking in your Bullfrog Spa.
- Ready When You Are: Hot tubs and pools in Sparks are self-contained so the ability to heat up quickly and stay heated is a luxury. No more waiting around for the water to warm up!
- Increase Social and Personal Relationships: Hot tubs and spas create an atmosphere that allows for conversations between family and friends. They also will reap the benefits of hydrotherapy too!
- Plenty of Room: Nothing sounds better than getting a hot tub to yourself, but you can also fit up to 4 people in the STIL 5 model and up to 6 in the STIL 7 model.
- Alleviate Allergies: With the strong year-round winds that Northern Nevada can be known for, allergies and congestion can strike at any time. The heated, steaming water from hot tubs and spas can relieve you and allow you to breathe easy again.
- Chronic Illnesses Can Be Treated With Hydrotherapy: Buoyancy is good for your joints. If you suffer from fibromyalgia, arthritis, headaches, or backaches, a good soak can relieve pain and tension to get you back to your normal routine.
Check out our local Reno spa company for the best service and friendliest experts in the business. At Robert Allen Pools, the team is always ready to dive in and help make your dream a reality.